Voices in the night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victim of family situation

Go down

Victim of family situation Empty Victim of family situation

Post by Actsofcourage Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:19 pm

I met a student some weeks ago.

We were all involved and participated in an activity. He was also in the group and was particpating with his classmates. In a split second, he stormed off from his group and sat in a corner of the hall with his arm folded and his face was filled with anger.

I approached him, wanting to find out the reason for his behaviour.

To my shock,he was actually not reacting to his classmates but rather he was reacting to his family situation at that time. Something triggered him when he was in the activity. And that was projected and he reacted in anger toward himself and being a victim of the situation.

After much talking with him, i also found out that in his family, he wasnt allowed to react and all the time he has to suppressed hiimself in all family situation. So he was an unhappy child, filled with botterness and anger bottled up within, and has no way to express them. All these were projected on his classmates with all his reactions.

I may not know his family situation exactly, but how to help a young boy like him to manage his anger better and knowing how to channel this energy to better usage. I personally felt vvery overwhelming for a young boy like him to handle such intense emotions and such demanding situations at home.

Please advise.

Actsofcourage
Admin

https://actsofcourage.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum